At www.fredferguson.com, we are committed to providing a safe, secure, and spam-free environment for all users. This Anti-Spam Policy outlines the measures we take to protect against spam and ensure the highest quality user experience on our website.
Definition of Spam:
For the purposes of this policy, spam refers to any unsolicited, bulk or commercial message sent indiscriminately to multiple recipients with the primary purpose of promoting a product, service, or other commercial interest. This includes, but is not limited to, email spam, forum spam, blog spam, comment spam, and any other form of spam that may appear on our website.
Users of www.fredferguson.com are strictly prohibited from engaging in any form of spam on our website.
This includes, but is not limited to, the following actions...
1. Sending unsolicited commercial messages to multiple recipients.
2. Posting irrelevant or inappropriate comments or content on our website.
3. Creating fake profiles or impersonating others for the purpose of spamming.
4. Using automated scripts or programs to post comments or content on our website.
5. Engaging in any other activity that is deemed spam by our website administrators.
Any user who is found to be engaging in spam on www.fredferguson.com may have their account suspended or terminated, and may also be reported to the appropriate authorities.
If you encounter any form of spam on our website, please report it to us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will investigate the reported spam and take appropriate action as needed.
By using www.fredferguson.com, you agree to abide by this Anti-Spam Policy and help us maintain a spam-free environment for all users.
We will continue to take all necessary measures to protect against spam and ensure the highest quality user experience on our website.